The Guardhat Communicator is our flagship smart hardhat that provides sensor-based contextual awareness of the surroundings; multi-modal, high-precision, real-time positioning (RTLS) and proximity detection; comprehensive audio-visual telecommunications; peripheral connectivity; and multiple wireless backhaul options; with an ergonomic and user-friendly interface.
- Hard Hat. Type I, Class G.
- Adjustable Suspension. HC-1 should only be used with the suspension provided by Guardhat.
- Battery Pack. May be a single-cell or dual-cell Lithium-Ion battery.
- Battery Charging Station. Can charge up to 4 battery packs simultaneously and is supplied separately.
- Additional Battery Packs. May be procured through Guardhat to allow for extended hard hat use.
- Certified ANSI.Z89.14 Type I Class-G industrial hardhat
- Intrinsically-safe option, IECEx and ATEX Zone 1 and C1D1 certificated
- Real-time indoor & outdoor location tracking (RTLS) using GPS
- High-precision (sub-meter and full 3D) indoor/outdoor location tracking using infrastructure beacons (optional)
- Presence detection using standard BLE beacons and UWB
- Proximity-detection to moving or static equipment, personnel and vehicles (example: forklifts)
- PPE compliance and audits using RFID
- Asset Identification using BLE and RFID
- Audio/video VOIP telephony with compatible devices and SCC operators
- Wireless Connectivity. UWB, Zigbee, Wifi, LTE, NFC, BLE, Bluetooth
- Multimedia Options. LEDs, Audio Speakers, Microphones, 13MP Camera (video and still image), PTT, VOIP, Video Uplink
- 3-D Location Accuracy. Accurate up to 1 meter.
- Sensors. Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Noise Level, Hat Not Worn, Fall Detection, Proximity Danger
- Battery Capacity (dual cell). 4800 mAH (typically 8 -12 hours)
- Maximum Weight (with suspension). 800 g / 1 lb, 12.2 oz
- Operating Temperature HC-1 -20° C to 57° C / -4° F to 134° F
- Inventory Tracking
- Preventative Maintenance
- Environmental Monitoring
- Emergency Response
- PPE Compliance
- Human Conditions and Vitals Monitoring
- Lone Worker
- Planning and Scheduling
- Time and Attendance
- Time and Motion Studies
- Driver/Machine Operator Monitoring
- On-the-job training
- Remote Expert Support
Forestry and Logging